By Errol Schroeder Brendon Paladichuk is a member at Journey Christian Church in Greeley, Colorado. But he hasn’t always been a believer. God did a rewrite of Brendon’s screenplay, and now he’s living out a better story. Brendon grew up in a single-parent home with his mom working four jobs to make ends meet. Brendon […]
Joe Grana talks about spiritual disciplines and how it is possible for a Christian of any age to continue to grow spiritually. See this interview from the 2016 NACC in Anaheim here.
By Aaron Monts Joshua stood up and walked to the front, where the bread and the juice were waiting. A huge smile swept across my face and tears welled up in my eyes. Only a week ago we had talked directly, one-on-one about Jesus. Joshua wrestled with how to integrate his Jewish faith with this […]
Dr. Mark Scott wrote this treatment of the International Sunday School Lesson. Scott teaches preaching and New Testament at Ozark Christian College, Joplin, Missouri. This lesson treatment is published in the July 24 issue of The Lookout magazine, and is also available online at www.lookoutmag.com. ______ By Mark Scott Jesus specializes in bringing life out of death. To the […]
Jeff Vines explains to Kelly Carr, editor of The Lookout, why church leaders must focus more on apologetics and why he believes all evangelism must be one-on-one. See this interview, from the 2016 NACC in Anaheim, here.
By Phyllis Fox “It’s like the Rascal Flatts song, ‘Life Is a Highway,’” said Daniel. The “highway” led Daniel Ball from Chatham, England, to Milligan College in Tennessee to play soccer (and for an education). “I had never heard of Milligan College until I received a call from Adam Laney, Milligan’s men’s soccer coach. After […]
“What if we put as much emphasis on scattering as we do on gathering?” Rick Rusaw talks about “neighboring” and the hard work of being an “organic” church in this interview with contributing editor Jennifer Johnson at the 2016 NACC in Anaheim.
Matt Proctor challenges parents to seize their opportunity to create a lasting legacy through their children. Get his tips for parenting in this exclusive interview with Editor Mark Taylor at the 2016 North American Christian Convention.
- Sharing Her Story
- Jesus Found Me!
- Carrying to Completion
- An Interview with Mel McGowan
- ‘You Choose’
- So Grateful
- An Interview with Jerry Taylor
- An Interview with Gene Appel
- An Interview with Christine Caine
- Risk or Rust
- An Interview with Mike Cope
- An Interview with Dudley Rutherford
- 10 Reasons to Attend the Global Gathering in New Delhi Next January
- People Like You and Me
- I Knew I Was Called
- Living Out the Mystery
- An Interview with Dave Stone
- Never Give Up
- An Interview with Jeff Stone
- After Seven Years of Friendship
- From Vile to Victory
- An Interview with Melissa Sandel and Rob Kastens
- Full Circle
- A Child Named Faith
- From the Mess to a Message of Hope
- Transformed by God’s Grace
- Give Yourself a Break
- Your Story Is Not About You Alone
- Bad News or Good News?
- The Gospel: God’s Better Story
- Lexington’s Lighthouse Helps Hungry, Hurting
- City Planning
- Trio Helping Facilitate the Future of Missions
- The Best Sermon I’ve Ever Heard (12)
- Miracles, Marvels, and the Vulnerable Minister
- Ministry Success
- Prayer for America
- Is There a Christian Nation?
- Worship—Filling the Abyss
- Why Do We Love Superheroes So Much?
- July Ministry Ideas
- Climbing Half Dome
7/09/16 •Lexington’s Lighthouse Helps Hungry, Hurting
7/08/16 •City Planning
7/08/16 •Trio Helping Facilitate the Future of Missions
7/20/16 •Risk or Rust
7/19/16 •10 Reasons to Attend the Global Gathering in New Delhi Next January
7/13/16 •Give Yourself a Break