By Michael C. Mack
10. Went on a camping trip together while I was stuck in the hospital room!
9. Visited me several times but didn’t overstay my need for rest.
7. Prayed with me.
6. Prayed for me.
5. Gave me a foot massage in the emergency room.
4. Prayed for other people in the hospital while visiting me.
3. Watched our four kids so my wife could visit me.
2. Fixed and brought meals to the house each day for my wife and kids.
1. Loved and encouraged me.
Michael Mack is the author of 14 small group books and discussion guides, including I’m a Leader . . . Now What?(Standard Publishing). He also leads church training events and consults with churches through his ministry, Small Group Leadership (www.smallgroupleadership.com).