• there are more horses than people in your county.
• your “auxiliary parking lot” is a cornfield.
• the directions to your church building include the words “covered bridge.”
• you have a church van . . . that you own.
• there’s a hitching post in your parking lot.
• you have two friends in the church in whom you can confide as accountability partners, and one of them is a third-grader.
• you pray that none of your church members’ names shows up in the local newspaper’s weekly “Police Blotter” column.
• you pray your name doesn’t show up in the “Police Blotter.”
Mark Wesner serves with Moscow (Indiana) Christian Church.